There is no indication that Reffitt entered the Capitol building, nor is there any detail of violence committed by Reffitt.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Guy Wesley
- Last Name(s): Reffitt
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-32
- Arrest Location: Bonham, TX
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Guy Wesley Reffitt's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Obstruction of Justice - Hindering Communication Through Physical Force or Threat of Physical Force
Arrested 1/19/21. Indicted 1/27. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts 3/16. Superseding indictment issued 6/16 to add firearms charge. Jury trial set for 11/15 at 9 am. Motion hearing set for 8/27 at 10 am. Pretrial conference set for 11/3 at 10 am and 11/9 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed.
Jeffrey S. Nestler US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 FOURTH ST, NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20530 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTCED: Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Risa Berkower UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 6782-FAX 202 307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Guy Reffitt Inmate # 376782 Correctional Treatment Facility-DC CTF 1901 D Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Information on Writing/Encouragement
In the news
- Coming soon