Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gracyn
- Last Name(s): Courtright
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-72
- Arrest Location: Charleston, WV
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 04/25/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gracyn Courtright's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4) Theft of Government Property (5)
Courtright was arrested on 1/19/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts, then subsequently plead guilty to count 1 during an 8/30/21 plea agreement. Sentencing held on 12/17/2021 as to Count 1. Sentenced to a term of Thirty (30) Days of Incarceration followed by a term of Twelve (12) months of Supervised Release (with conditions). Defendant further ordered to pay a Restitution of $500 and a Special Assessment of $25.00. Counts 2, 3, 4, 5 Dismissed on motion by the Government.
Rachel A. Fletcher
Rachel A. Fletcher US Attorney's Office 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-DESIGNATION; US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Gracyn Dawn Courtright Docket Sheet as of 04/25/2022
- Docket Download-6.17.21
- #16-NOTICE United States's Memorandum Regarding Status Of Discovery by USA as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #13-MOTION for Order To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #12-ORDER granting 11 Motion for Protective Order as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.16.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.27.2021 as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT.
- #5-INFORMATION as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #4-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Thomas Abbenante appearing for GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #1-COMPLAINT as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #19-PLEA AGREEMENT as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #20-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #21-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #25-Joint MOTION to Continue Sentencing by USA as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #26-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #27-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #31-JUDGMENT as to GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
- #34-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Elizabeth Ann Mullin appearing for GRACYN DAWN COURTRIGHT
In the news
- Coming soon