There are images in the Tenney and Youngers Statement of Facts that depict the two of them in a group interfering with Capitol Police before entering the Capitol Building. Both of them entered the Capitol and can be seen in images throughout the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): George Amos
- Last Name(s): Tenney III
- Case Number: 21-mj-505
- Arrest Location: Anderson, SC
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/15/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover George Amos Tenney III's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Interfering with Law Enforcement Officers During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/29. Initial appearance held 7/6. Status hearing set for 9/13 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news