Wickersham is an 81 year-old Army veteran who allegedly ascended the staircase near the scaffolding and entered the building through the Senate Wing door. He spoke with an officer inside and the government said he “possibly” made physical contact with the officer’s arm.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gary
- Last Name(s): Wickersham
- Case Number: 21-cr-00606
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 10/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gary Wickersham's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Wickersham was indicted on 9/30/21 and plead guilty to count 4 on 10/15. He was sentenced on 12/21 to a $10 special assessment, $2,000 fine and $500 in restitution.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949 787 221 6077 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Wickersham Complaint
- Wickersham Information
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #15-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #20-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #22-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #23-Unopposed MOTION for Order Motion to Disclose Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #24-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #25-NOTICE of Filing of Video Exhibit in Support of Gov't Sentencing Memorandum
- #27-NOTICE Defendant's Acceptance of Protective Order by GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
- #30-TRANSCRIPT OF VIDEO SENTENCING in case as to GARY LAIRD WICKERSHAM
In the news
- Coming soon