Brown was seen on video walking through the destroyed media staging area. He allegedly kicked abandoned equipment and filmed the events.
Afterwards, he spoke from a bullhorn before walking away from the Capitol. One of his messages was: “I don’t want violence. I believe in peaceful resolve. But you’re making it ******* impossible. “
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gabriel
- Last Name(s): Brown
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-503
- Arrest Location: Bayville, NY
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gabriel Brown's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Destruction or Injury to Buildings or Property in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Act of Violence on the U.S. Capitol Grounds
Brown was arrested on 6/30/21. His last status conference was on 9/7.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, DC 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 803 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon