Garcia stood at the front of the crowd that eventually broke through the police line. He filmed the event. At one point, he attempted to assist someone who was struggling with police. Garcia asked an officer: “How does it feel like being a traitor to the country?”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gabriel
- Last Name(s): Garcia
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-129
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gabriel Garcia's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Garcia was arrested on 1/19/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status conference was held on 9/14.
Angela Nichole Buckner US ATTORNEY's OFFCE- DOJ-USAO Sex Offense/Domestic Violence 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 445-8430- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance. Issued Bureau of Prison #- 25948-509-Released 1/21/21.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Garcia is a single father of 3 who owns a roofing business called Supreme Aluminum FL. It employees 14 people. His business offers emergency services during hurricanes.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Charles R. Haskell appearing for GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #6-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Aubrey Webb Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8119497
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Aubrey Webb appearing for GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #10-MOTION to Review Release Order by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #11-INDICTMENT as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #15-First MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #16-ORDER as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #17-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Sebastian Marks Norton, I appearing for THOMAS GALLGHER
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Travel for Work to Tennessee by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #21-Consent MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #22-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release Remove GPS and Curfew by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #23-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing set for June 3, 2021 by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #26-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY LETTER by USA as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA
- #27-First MOTION for Discovery by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA.
- #28-MOTION for Hearing on Motion to Compel Discovery by GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA. (
- #29-RESPONSE by USA as to GABRIEL AUGUSTIN GARCIA re 27 First MOTION for Discovery , 28 MOTION for Hearing on Motion to Compel Discovery
- Docket Download-7.3.221
In the news
- Coming soon