Social media posts and surveillance show Clark was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th.
He is walking inside the building with the crowd, but doesn’t appear to have engaged in any violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Eric
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 21-mj-396
- Arrest Location: Louisville, KY
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/15/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Eric Clark's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Clark was arrested on 5/4/21. He intitially appeared in court on 5/10. The last status hearing was on 9/7.
James Dennis Peterson
James Dennis Peterson DOJ CRM 1331 F St, 6th Floor, Washington 202 230 0693, [email protected] Lead Attorney, Attorney to be Noticed Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 4.26.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 5.10.2021 as to Defendant ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Aaron Michael Dyke appearing for ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather,
- #10-Consent MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK.
- #11-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by Government by USA as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #12-ORDER granting 10 Unopposed Motion by USA to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to Defendant ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY
- #15-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ERIC DOUGLAS CLARK
- Docket Download-6.15.21
In the news
- Coming soon