Video surveillance and social media messaging confirm Bochene was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He appears to be filming a video and observing the event. There is no evidence he engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Eric
- Last Name(s): Bochene
- AKA: Eric Festo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-418
- Arrest Location: New Hartford, NY
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Judge: Randolph D. Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 04/23/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Eric Bochene's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Bochene was arrested on 5/13/21 and initially appeared in court on 5/25/21. On 05/27/21, conditions of release (personal recognizance) were set. On 7/1/21, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. A further Status Conference and Faretta Hearing is set for 5/4/2022, at 3:00 PM, by video, before Judge Randolph D. Moss.
Anita Eve US Attorney's Office/PA 615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Eric Bochene Docket Sheet as of 04/23/2022
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #5-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #6-ORDER Granting 5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #9-Arrest Warrant, dated 4.26.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 5.25.2021 as to Defendant ERIC BOCHENE
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant ERIC BOCHENE placed on Personal Recognizance Bond signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Lisa Peebles appearing for ERIC BOCHENE
- #12-INFORMATION as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15-MOTION to Continue Pre-Trial Conference by ERIC BOCHENE
- #17-NOTICE of Intent-Fee Schedule by ERIC BOCHENE. LET IT BE FILED
- #19-MOTION to Dismiss Case by ERIC BOCHENE
- #24-MOTION for Change of Venue by ERIC BOCHENE
- #25-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #27- NOTICE by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
- #28-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by ERIC BOCHENE re 24 MOTION to Change Venue.
- #30-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE_
- #34-Joint STATUS REPORT by ERIC BOCHENE
- #35-Amended STATUS REPORT by ERIC BOCHENE
- #36-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to ERIC BOCHENE
In the news
- Coming soon