A news video depicts Hernandez holding a folder and standing next to someone with a broken piece of wood from outside Speaker Pelosi’s office. She later appears outside holding the broken wood and an American flag.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Emily
- Last Name(s): Hernandez
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-73
- Arrest Location: St. Louis, MO
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Emily Hernandez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business; Steal, sell, convey or dispose of anything of value of the United States; Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Hernandez was arrested on 1/19/21. She initially appeared in court on 2/2. Her last status hearing was 9/3 at 1pm.
Jessica Arco US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE 950 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington, DC 20530 202 532 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #4-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jessica Arco appearing for USA
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to EMILY HERNANDEZ from US District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.15.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.2.2021 as to Defendant EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ.
- #9-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #11-ROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to EMILY HERNANDEZ.
- #12-ORDER granting 9 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #13-Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act and Continue Status Hearing by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release -Defendant EMILY HERNANDEZ placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #16-ORDER Granting 13 Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act and Continue Status Hearing by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #17-NOTICE of Change of Address by Jessica Arco
- #18-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #19-RDER Granting 18 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA
- #20-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to EMILY HERNANDEZ.
- Docket Download-7.10.21
In the news
- Coming soon