Jackson is shown on surveillance swinging a bat at police, along with others in the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Emanuel
- Last Name(s): Jackson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-395
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 04/22/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/22/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Emanuel Jackson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Obstructing or Impeding Certain Officers (1) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3)
Jackson self-surrendered on 1/18/21. He appeared in court the following day and plead not guilty to all counts. Conditions of release/High Intensity Supervision Program were set on 03/02/21. He plead not guilty to all counts again on 8/3/21. Remains on Personal Recognizance. His next status conference is on 4/14/23 at 2pm virtually.
Anthony F. Scarpelli US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7707- FAX 202 514 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Gilead I. Light
Gilead I. Light US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Ste 4832 Washington, D.C.20816- 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation-US Assistant Attorney
Emanuel Jackson's Mailing Address
NA-Released under High Intensity Supervision Program (HISP)
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Emanuel Jackson Docket Sheet as of 04/22/2022
- #1-COMPLAINT as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #3-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Gilead I. Light appearing for USA
- #4-MEMORANDUM in Support of Pretrial Detention by USA as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #5-RESPONSE in Opposition to Government's Memorandum in Support of Pre-Trial Detention re 5 Memorandum in Support of Pretrial Detention by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.20.2021 as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #7-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #8-ORDER granting 7 Motion to Continue as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #10-MOTION to Review Magistrate Judge's Order of Detention by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #12-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #13-ORDER OF DETENTION PENDING TRIAL - Defendant Held Without Bond as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #15-ORDER Granting 12 MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #16-NOTICE to parties that the Court has received the attached LETTER from Scott MacFarlane,
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program
- #18-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON.
- #22-RESPONSE re 16 NOTICE of Defendant's Response to Court and Motion to Seal by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #24-MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER as to EMANUEL JACKSON DENYING
- #25-ORDER granting 18 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #26-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON.
- #28-INFORMATION as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #30-Consent MOTION to Continue Arraignment by EMANUEL JACKSON.
- #33-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #36-Consent MOTION to Convert Hearing to Status Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #45-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Woodard, Justin added
- #47-Joint MOTION to Continue September 30, 2022, Hearing by EMANUEL JACKSON
- #48-Unopposed MOTION to Continue the December 9, 2022 Plea Hearing and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to EMANUEL JACKSON
- #50-Unopposed MOTION to Convert Hearing by USA as to EMANUEL JACKSON
In the news
- Coming soon