Schwartzberg is pictured throughout the Capitol building and grounds. He was charged with a violent entry however he had no weapon and there was no detail of how (if at all) violent Schwartzberg was.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dovid
- Last Name(s): Schwartzberg
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-338
- Arrest Location: New York, NY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dovid Schwartzberg's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Knowingly Entering or Remainng in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Schwartzberg self-surrendered to FBI agent in New York on April 20, 2021. Arraigned 6/3/2. Entered a plea of not guilty as to counts 1-4. Defendent remains on personal recognizance bond. Status conference set 8/18/21 at 10:00 am.
Monica A. Stump PA Bar 90168 Assistant United States Attorney - Detailee 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Tel. No. 618-622-3860 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon