Donald Smith worked at a UPS branch in Lawnside, NJ. He is pictured inside the U.S Capitol, however there is no detail of violence of any kind committed by Smith.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Donald
- Last Name(s): Smith
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-548
- Arrest Location: Lindenwold, NJ
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Donald Smith's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 7/29/21. The last video hearing was held on 8/5.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DONALD SMITH
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.29.2021 in Lindenwold, NJ as to DONALD SMITH
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant DONALD SMITH
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- Docket Download-8.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon