Donald Smith worked at a UPS branch in Lawnside, NJ. He is pictured inside the U.S Capitol, however there is no detail of violence of any kind committed by Smith.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Donald
- Last Name(s): Smith
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-616
- Arrest Location: Lindenwold, NJ
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 04/24/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Donald Smith's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 7/29/21. The last video hearing was held on 8/5/21. The next status conference is set for 12/20/21. He has pleaded NOT guilty on multiple occasions. His next status hearing takes place 5/13/2022 at 02:00 PM by VTC before Judge Royce C. Lamberth.
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Donald John Smith Docket Sheet as of 04/21/2022
- Smith Charging Docs
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DONALD SMITH
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.29.2021 in Lindenwold, NJ as to DONALD SMITH
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond -Defendant DONALD SMITH
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DONALD SMITH
- #12-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #26-LEAVE TO FILE DENIED
- #29-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Status Memos by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #30-ORDER as to DONALD SMITH, Defendant's unopposed motion to allow a psychological evaluation in a outpatient setting is granted
- #31-LETTER- Notice of Dishonor by DONALD SMITH
- #32-LETTER RE Notice of Dishonor by DONALD SMITH
- #33-LETTER RE Notice of Dishonor by DONALD SMITH
- #34-LETTER RE Notice of Dishonor by DONALD SMITH
- #35-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #37-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DONALD SMITH_
- #38-ORDER granting 37 Motion for Disclosure as to DONALD SMITH
- #40-MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to DONALD SMITH
- #41-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DONALD SMITH from US District Court for the District of New Jersey
In the news
- Coming soon