Box entered the Capitol Building around 2:14 pm. He is seen on video walking throughout the building and at approximately 2:35 pm, he exits. There is no detail of any violence committed by Box. He agreed to be interviewed in the HBO documentary, “Four Hours at the Capitol,”.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dominic
- Last Name(s): Box
- Case Number: 22-cr-00413
- Arrest Location: Savannah, GA
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 05/30/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dominic Box's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Initially filed as case #22-mj-273. Arrested 12/15/22. On 12/22/2022, case was merged into #22-cr-413. Released on personal recognizance on 12/22/2022. The next status hearing is on 6/7/23 at 10am.
Samantha R. Miller
Assistant United States Attorney New York Bar No. 5342175 United States Attorney’s Office For the District of Columbia 601 D Street, NW 20530 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 12/13/2022, Returned Executed on 12/15/2022 as to DOMINIC BOX
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DOMINIC BOX from United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia (Savannah) Case Number 4:22-mj-00103
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John L. Machado appearing for DOMINIC BOX
- #10 ORDER APPOINTING COUNSEL as to DOMINIC BOX. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/22/2022
- #11 ORDER REGARDING AUTHORIZATION FOR DISTRIBUTION OF AVAILABLE PRIVATE FUNDS as to DOMINIC BOX. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/22/2022.
- #12 INFORMATION as to DOMINIC BOX (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #14 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DOMINIC BOX (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/22/2022.
- #15 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DOMINIC BOX
- #16 Receipt of Passport as to DOMINIC BOX Passport Number 659889420
- #17 Protective Order. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on 1/6/23
- #18 Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, MOTION for Speedy Trial Waiver by DOMINIC BOX
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DOMINIC BOX
- #22-ORDER granting 21 Motion for Disclosure as to DOMINIC BOX
- #23-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by DOMINIC BOX
- #24-3NOTICE of Filing of Speedy Trial Waiver by DOMINIC BOX
- #25-NOTICE of Filing of Waiver of Speedy Trial by DOMINIC BOX re Order
- #27-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by DOMINIC BOX
In the news
- Coming soon