Although there is no detailed explanation of the violence on Daniel’s behalf, he can be seen in multiple locations inside the capitol building. Warmus also allegedly smoked marijuana inside the Capitol Building as well.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Warmus
- Case Number: 21-cr-417
- Arrest Location: Alden, NY
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Paul Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 12/02/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Daniel Warmus: Click here to help cover Daniel's legal and living expenses
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 5/18/21. Initial appearance held 5/24. Conditions of release were set on 05/25/21, placed on personal recognizance. On 06/21/21, case #21-mj-00432 closed merged with #21-cr-00417. On 5/23/22. Warmus entered a plea of guilty as to count 4 of the Information. Sentencing held on 9/27/2022, sentenced to 45 days of imprisonment, followed by 24 months of probation. Restitution: $500.00. Special Assessment: $10.00. Counts 1, 2 and 3 were dismissed on the Government's Motion.
Kathryn E. Fifield
Trial Attorney U.S. Department of Justice, Crim. Division Detailed to the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 Email- [email protected] Phone-(202)-320-0048
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Daniel Warmus c/o Patriot Mail Project PO Box 173 King NC 27021
- Daniel Warmus NEW CASE #21-cr-00417 Docket Sheet as of 04/18/2022
- Daniel Warmus CLOSED CASE #21-mj-00432 Docket Sheet as of 04/18/2022
- #1 Warmus Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 5/17/2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 5/24/2021 as to Defendant DANIEL WARMUS.
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant DANIEL WARMUS placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #7-INFORMATION as to DANIEL WARMUS.
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Dan DuBois
- #11 ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS (1) granting  motion for admission pro hac vice of Dan Dubois on behalf of defendant. Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for Instructions. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on June 26, 2021.
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #13-MOTION for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #14-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #15-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #17-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #18-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #19 NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #20-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #21-Joint MOTION to Continue and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS.
- #22 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIEL WARMUS from US District Court Western District of New York Case Number 21-mj-5105-MJR
- #23-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #24 NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #25 Motion to Continue
- #26-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #28-Joint MOTION to Continue February 8, 2022 Status Hearing, and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #29-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #30-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kathryn E. Fifield appearing for USA
- #31-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #33 PLEA AGREEMENT as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #34 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #36 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #36 Appendix Table of probation, home detention, and incarceration cases in Capitol Siege cases)
- #39 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DANIEL WARMUS
- #42 JUDGMENT as to DANIEL WARMUS. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on 4/17/2022
In the news
- Coming soon