Although there is no detailed explanation of the violence on Daniel’s behalf, he can be seen in multiple locations inside the capitol building. Warmus also allegedly smoked marijuana inside the Capitol Building as well.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Warmus
- Case Number: 21-cr-417
- Arrest Location: Alden, NY
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 04/18/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/18/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Daniel Warmus: Click here to help cover Daniel's legal and living expenses
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority (1) Knowingly and with Intent to Impede or Disrupt the Orderly Conduct of Government Business or Official Functions (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3)
Arrested 5/18. Initial appearance held 5/24. Conditions of release were set on 05/25/21, placed on personal recognizance. On 06/21/21, case #21-mj-00432 closed merged with #21-cr-00417. The plea agreement hearing currently scheduled for April 22, 2022 is rescheduled to May 23, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Monica Stump DOJ-USAO 555 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (618) 622-3860 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Daniel Warmus c/o Patriot Mail Project PO Box 173 King NC 27021
- Daniel Warmus NEW CASE #21-cr-00417 Docket Sheet as of 04/18/2022
- Daniel Warmus CLOSED CASE #21-mj-00432 Docket Sheet as of 04/18/2022
- Warmus Complaint
- Warmus Statement of Facts
- Warmus Information
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant DANIEL WARMUS placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #7-INFORMATION as to DANIEL WARMUS.
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Dan DuBois
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #13-MOTION for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #14-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #15-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #17-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #18-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #20-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #21-Joint MOTION to Continue and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS.
- #23-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #25 Motion to Continue
- #26-ORDER as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #28-Joint MOTION to Continue February 8, 2022 Status Hearing, and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #29-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
- #30-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kathryn E. Fifield appearing for USA
- #31-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to DANIEL WARMUS
In the news
- Coming soon