In an FBI interview with Ken Reda, Daniel Shaw was identified as being at the Capitol on Jan. 6.
The crowd was so large that Shaw and Reda became separated. Shaw was inside the building with his son for less than 15 minutes. He appears to photograph and film the events of that day from his cell phone.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Shaw
- Case Number: 22-cr-0001
- Arrest Location: Santa Rose, CA
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Judge: James Boasberg (current)
- Entry Last Updated: 10/30/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Shaw's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Shaw was arrested on 12/3/21. He appeared in court on 12/14 and was ordered released. Indictment issued 1/4/22. There is a plea agreement hearing on 11/17 at 3pm virtually.
MARIA Y. FEDOR USAO, DC 555 Fourth Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] (202) 353-7366
- Shaw Complaint
- Shaw Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to DANIEL SHAW
- #3-Arrest Warrant, dated 11_29_2021, Returned Executed on 12_3_2021. as to DANIEL SHAW
- #7-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANIEL SHAW
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Elisse Larouche appearing for DANIEL SHAW
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DANIEL SHAW
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Order TO DISCLOSE ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
- #16-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
- #17-STANDING ORDER as to DANIEL SHAW
- #18-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
- #19-STIPULATION and [Proposed] Order to Continue Status Conference and Exclude Time
- #22-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIEL SHAW
- #23-STIPULATION to Continue Status Conference and [Proposed] Order
- #26-NOTICE OF CONSENT TO EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to DANIEL SHAW
In the news
- Coming soon