Social media and video footage indicates Gray was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th.
He told police officers outside to “stand down” and “go home.” His cell phone was taken by a female officer. Gray allegedly shoved another officer inside the Capitol.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Gray
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-429
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/06/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Gray's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
"Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building of Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Acts of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in any Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds of any of the Capitol Buildings Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Forcibly Assault, Resist, Oppose, Impede, Intimidate or Interfere with a Designated Person While that Person is Engaged in the Performance of Official Duties Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder"
Gray was arrested on 5/18 and appeared in court the next day. During an arraignment on 8/2, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status hearing is on 10/6.
Daniel Honold US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4TH ST, N.W., WASHINGTON, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Vivien Jo Cockburn
Vivien Jo Cockburn US ATTORNEY's OFFICE FOR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Major Crimes Section 555 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7245 [email protected]/LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Daniel Honold appearing for USA
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY.
- #10-ORDER granting 9 Motion for Protective Order as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- #11-NOTICE Of Discovery by USA as to DANIEL PAUL GRAY
- Docket Download-7.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon