Axon body camera footage and selfies show Morrissey walking inside of the Capitol on Jan. 6. It is unclear what his motives were and exactly what, if any activities he engaged in during that time.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Morrissey
- Case Number: 21-cr-660
- Arrest Location: Denver, Colorado
- Judge: Reggie Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 08/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Morrissey's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
On 2/23/22, Morrissey plead guilty to count 4. A status conference takes place on 8/16 at 3 30pm in Courtroom 16.
Christopher Tortorice DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-1-Morrissey Statement of Facts
- #1-Morrissey Criminal Complaint
- #7-INFORMATION as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #12-MOTION for Protective Order Governing the Production of Discovery by USA as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #13-STATUS REPORT MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #16-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #17-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Anthony M. Solis appearing for DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #20-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing Hearing by DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #28-ORDER as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #30-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
- #31-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DANIEL MICHAEL MORRISSEY
In the news
- Coming soon