Photos and social media posts show Christmann inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He is seen walking with the crowd, chanting and yelling something inaudible. He also admitted in a private Facebook chat to being present.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Daniel
- Last Name(s): Christmann
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-502
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/15/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Daniel Christmann's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT-Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds. Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. Vioent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Christmann was arrested on 7/28/21 and charged via criminal information on 8/2.
Monica Anne Stump DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth Street NW, Washington, DC 20530 618 622 3860, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.28.2021 in Brooklyn, NY as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #6-INFORMATION as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN from US District Court Eastern District of New York
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #13-NOTICE Of Filing Discovery Request Letter by DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for an Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #16-MOTION for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN.
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant DANIEL CHRISTMANN placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #18-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #19-ORDER granting the Government's 16 Motion for Disclosure as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #21-BRADY ORDER as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #22-Unopposed MOTION to Withdraw Document 15 MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #23-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #24-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #25-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DANIEL CHRISTMANN
- #26-STIPULATION Regarding Return of Digital Devices and Electronically Stored Information by USA
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- Updates to Docket-9.15.21
In the news
- Coming soon