Social media photos and posts confirm Montoni was present at the Capitol. While the filmed the events of the day and shared opinions about several elected leaders, she did not engage in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Corinne
- Last Name(s): Montoni
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-289
- Arrest Location: Lakeland, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 04/22/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/17/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Corinne Montoni's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building Aiding and abetting the commission of these offenses against the United States
Corinne Montoni was arrested on 03/09/2021. Placed on standard conditions of release on 03/15/2021. Status Hearing continued to 5/24/2022 at 01:00 PM in Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather. (signed by Judge Zia M. Faruqui)
Michael C. DiLorenzo US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
None-released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Corinne Montoni Docket Sheet as of 04/17/2022
- Docket Download-7.27.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.9.2021 in Lakeland, FL as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-MOTION for Discovery by CORINNE MONTONI
- #11-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Toll Speedy Trial Act by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI.
- #13-ORDER granting 11 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and to Exclude Time as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI.
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Discovery (Allow Disclosure of Sealed Material) by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #16-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #17-RESPONSE by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI re 10 MOTION for Discovery
- #18-MOTION to Continue by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #19-ORDER Granting 18 MOTION to Continue by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #20-ORDER Granting 18 MOTION to Continue by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #22-NOTICE OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , Consent MOTION for Speedy Trial Tolling by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #25-ORDER granting 24 Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to CORINNE MONTONI
- #35-Memorandum Concerning Status of Discovery
- #36-Unopposed Motion to Exclude Time under Speedy Trial Act
- #37-Unopposed MOTION to Continue, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Tolling by USA as to CORINNE MONTONI
In the news
- Coming soon