Christopher Warnagiris is an activr duty Marine officer. Warnagiris is accused of pushing his way past a line of police protecting the Capitol and forcing his way through a doorway in the East Rotunda of the Capitol. He can be seen as one of the first individuals inside the building at 2:25 P.M. His actions before the breach are not detailed in his Statements of Facts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher
- Last Name(s): Warnagiris
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-382
- Arrest Location: Quantico, VA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christopher Warnagiris's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/13 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Indicted 6/2 and arraigned 6/28 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-9. Status conference set for 8/27 at 12 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Alexis Jane Loeb
Alexis Jane Loeb U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CAL 450 Golden Gate Ave. 11th Fl. San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 436-7168 Fax: (415) 436-7234 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
In the news