Moynihan is pictured on video surveillance at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He is shown on the Senate floor taking pictures of a notebook an official left in the room. He is chanting and yelling along with others there. There is no evidence he engaged in physical violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher
- Last Name(s): Moynihan
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-226
- Arrest Location: Salt Point, NY
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/29/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christopher Moynihan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Moynihan was arrested on 02/25/2021 and appeared initially in court on 3/3. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/1. Next status conference is set for 10/5 at 11am.
Robert Craig Juman US Attorney's Office 500 E Broward Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786 514 9990, LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #7-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 2.25.2021 as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #9-INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #13-STIPULATED PROTECTIVE ORDER as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Sabrina P. Shroff appearing for CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- #16-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL Attorney Shroff, Sabrina P. added.
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN.
- #18-NOTICE Of Filing by CHRISTOPHER PATRICK MOYNIHAN
- Docket Download-7.29.21
In the news
- Coming soon