Alberts was detained by a DC police officer during the Jan. 6th event at the Capitol. He was carrying a loaded handgun.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher
- Last Name(s): Alberts
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-26
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 04/20/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Christopher Alberts: Click here to help cover Christopher's legal and living expenses
Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings (1) Unlawful Entry or Remaining on Restricted Grounds without Lawful Authority (2) Carrying a Pistol without a License Outside Home or Place of Business (3) Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device (4)
Alberts was arrested on 1/7/21 and initially appeared in court the same day. Also on the same day, an oral motion for Release from Custody by Christopher Alberts was heard and granted. At an arraignment on 2/25, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 05/5 at 10 (virtually)
Brandon K. Regan US DOJ-USAO-Federal Major Crimes 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Christopher Michael Alberts Docket Sheet as of 04/15/2022
- Docket Download-6.6.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS
- #3-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.7.2021 as to CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS.
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-John C. Kiyonaga appearing for CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS (Kiyonaga, John)
- #7-INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4. (zhsj) (zhsj).
- #9-Unopposed Motion to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act , MOTION to Continue by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS.
- #10-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #11-Supplemental MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #12-RESPONSE by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS re 10 MOTION for Protective Order ,
- #13-ORDER granting 11 Motion for Protective Order as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERT
- #14-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6e and Sealed Materials, MOTION for Order Disclosure of 6e and Sealed Materials by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS.
- #20-Consent MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney for Christopher Alberts by John C. Kiyonaga. by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #21-Amended MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by John C. Kiyonaga. by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #22-STATUS REPORT Consent Motion to Withdraw as Attorney (Doc 20) and Amendment to Same (Doc 21) by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #23-Supplemental STATUS REPORT Regarding Defendant's Motion for Withdrawal of Counsel by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #24-SUPPLEMENT by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS re 20 Consent MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney for Christopher Alberts by John C. Kiyonag
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for CHRISTOPHER ALBERT
- #27-NOTICE Of Filing Discovery Request Letter by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #28-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jordan Andrew Konig appearing for USA
- #29-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #30-NOTICE - United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #31-Joint MOTION to Continue and Status Report by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS_
- #33-United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #34-SECOND SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #37-PRETRIAL ORDER as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #38-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Kenneth Wayne Ferguson Filing fee
- #39-Appearance Pro Bono by Kenneth Ferguson on behalf of CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #40-MOTION to Dismiss Count one, two, three, and four by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #41-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #42-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Allen H. Orenberg. by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #43-NOTICE -United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #44-RESPONSE by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS re MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- #47-Consent MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release TO TEMPORARILY REMOVE DEFENDANTS GPS MONITORING DEVICE by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #50-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
In the news
- Coming soon