Alberts was detained by a DC police officer during the Jan. 6th event at the Capitol. He was carrying a loaded handgun.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher
- Last Name(s): Alberts
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-26
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/06/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christopher Alberts's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Unlawful Entry or Remaining on Restricted Grounds without Lawful Authoirty; Carrying a Pistol without a License Outside Home or Place of Business; Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device
Alberts was arrested on 1/7/21 and initially appeared in court the same day. At an arraignment on 2/25, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is set for 9/8.
Brandon K. Regan US DOJ-USAO-Federal Major Crimes 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS
- #3-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.7.2021 as to CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS.
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-John C. Kiyonaga appearing for CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ALBERTS (Kiyonaga, John)
- #7-INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4. (zhsj) (zhsj).
- #9-Unopposed Motion to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act , MOTION to Continue by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS.
- #10-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #11-Supplemental MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
- #12-RESPONSE by CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS re 10 MOTION for Protective Order ,
- #13-ORDER granting 11 Motion for Protective Order as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERT
- #14-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CHRISTOPHER ALBERTS
In the news
- Coming soon