Secor made it to the Senate Chamber and is pictured sitting in the Presiding Officer’s chair. He apparently self identifies as a fascist and has white supremacist beliefs. Secor’s FBI Complaint lays out all the misbehavior on his part on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christian
- Last Name(s): Secor
- AKA: Christian A Secor
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-157
- Arrest Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christian Secor's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress; Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress; Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/16/21 in the Central District of California. Indicted 2/26/21. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/24. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond. Jury Selection/Jury Trial set for 1/18/2022 at 9:00 am.
Kimberly Louise Paschall US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO B NOTICED-DESIGNATION: Assistant US Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-Emergency MOTION to Review and Revoke Magistrate Judge's Detention Order
- #10-Emergency MOTION to Expedite Hearing and Briefing Schedule by CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #11-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #17-MOTION for Disclosure of 6e Materials by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #18-ORDER granting 17 Motion for Disclosure as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #20-NOTICE of Discovery by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- Docket Download-8.21.21
- #21-NOTICE of Discovery by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
- #22-NOTICE of Discovery by USA as to CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER SECOR
In the news
- Coming soon