Manley allegedly threw a metal rod and pepper sprayed police in the archway near the Lower West Terrace. Protesters with him in the crowd were subject to brutalities by police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christian
- Last Name(s): Manley
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-691
- Arrest Location: Anchorage, AK
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christian Manley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
CIVIL DISORDER; Civil Disorder (1) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) ASSAULTING/RESISTING/IMPEDING OFFICERS/EMPLOYEES; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (3) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Engaging in Physical in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (6) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (7) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (8)
Manley was arrested on 10/15/21. His case is still in the preliminary stages.
Robert Craig Juman U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 500 E. Broward Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786-514-9990 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHRISTIAN MATTHEW MANLEY
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.15.2021 as to CHRISTIAN MATTHEW MANLEY
- Docket Download-12.2.21
In the news
- Coming soon