Brian Scott is accused of hurling a flag pole toward police inside of the Tunnel at the West Terrace. He and his brother were in the same area where Roseanne Boyland was killed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian
- Last Name(s): Jackson
- Case Number: 22-cr-00230
- Arrest Location: Katy, TX
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 11/10/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/10/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Brian Jackson: Click here to help cover Brian's legal and living expenses
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (6)
Jackson was indicted on 6/29/22. On 7/12/222, he plead not guilty to all charges. A motion to revoke detention order was denied on 10/3/22. Next Status Conference is set for 12/7/2022 at 2:00 PM before Judge Rudolph Contreras.
John L. Machado
Assistant United States Attorney NY BAR #4751053 601 D Street NWWashington, DC 20530 (317) 246-0107 [email protected]
- Jackson-Scott Criminal Complaint
- Jackson Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint by USA as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON (1), ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #8 INDICTMENT as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- #14 SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON (2) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6e and Sealed Materials by USA as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #18-ORDER granting 17 motion to disclose items protected by FRCP 6(e) as to defendants BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON and ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #19-ORDER granting 16 motion for protective order as to defendants BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON, ADAM LEJAY JACKSON
- #25 MOTION to Revoke Detention Order by BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON.
- #25 a) Exhibit A - Letter from Melton Eleectrical
- #25 b) Exhibit B - Letter from Tamara Perryman
- #25 c) Exhibit C - Letter from James Perryman
- #28 Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON re  Motion to Revoke
- #28 a) Exhibit 6-Harris County DA Report
- #28 b) Exhibit 7-Santa Fe Police Department Report
- #28 c) Exhibit 8-Facebook Messages Excerpt #1
- #28 d) Exhibit 9-Facebook Messages Excerpt #2
- #28 e) Exhibit 10-Facebook Photos Excerpt
- #32 REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON re  MOTION to Revoke Detention Order
- #33 ORDER denying 25 Motion to Revoke Detention Order as to BRIAN SCOTT JACKSON (1). See document for details. Signed by Judge Rudolph Contreras on 10-3-2022.
In the news
- Coming soon