Jones appeared on Capitol surveillance talking inside the building. He appears to walk through the Rotunda peacefully. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian
- Last Name(s): Jones
- Case Number: 22-cr-00205
- Arrest Location: Seattle, WA
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian Jones's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Jones was arrested on 3/23/22. He was ordered released on personal recognizance. Charged via information on 6/6. On 6/28, he plead not guilty to all charges. His next status conference is 8/30 at 2pm.
Matthew Moeder DOJ-USAO 400 E. 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816-426-3122 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Jones Complaint
- Jones Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_15_2022, Returned Executed on 3_23_2022 as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BRIAN RAYMOND JONES
In the news
- Coming soon