Mock allegedly shoved and assaulted police officers after breaking through a police line.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Brian
- Last Name(s): Mock
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-444
- Arrest Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Brian Mock's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Acts of Physical Violence in any of the Capitol Buildings or Grounds.
Mock was arrested on 6/11 and appeared in court the same day. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-9. Next status conference is set for 11/19.
Amanda Jawad DOJ-USAO 211 W. Fort ST, #2001 Detroit, MI 48226 313 226 9116 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Brian Christopher Mock Inmate# 378527 Correctional Treatment Facility DC-CTF 1901 D St. SE Washington DC 20003"
Information on Writing/Encouragement
*Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.11.2021 Minneapolis, MN as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #6-Emergency MOTION to Stay , MOTION to Review Release Order by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #7-MOTION for Order to Transport Defendant by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #8-ORDER, as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK, GRANTING the government's 6 Motion for Emergency Stay and for Review of Release Order
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Keala Ede appearing for BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #10-Joint PROPOSED BRIEFING SCHEDULEregarding Government's Motion for Emergeny Stay and for Review of Release Order by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #11-RESPONSE by BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK re 6 Emergency MOTION to Stay MOTION to Review Release Order
- #13-REPLY in Support by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK re 6 Emergency MOTION to Stay MOTION to Review Release Order
- #14-NOTICE of Filing of Exhibits Pursuant to Rule 49 by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #15-SUPPLEMENT by BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK re 11 Response to motion (GOVERNMENTS MOTION FOR EMERGENCY STAY AND FOR REVIEW OF RELEASE ORDER
- #16-SUPPLEMENT by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #17-Application for Access to Video Exhibits by THE PRESS COALITION as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #20-ORDER of DETENTION PENDING TRIAL as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #21-TRANSPORT ORDER as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK.
- #22-INDICTMENT as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #25-Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #27-ORDER granting 26 Motion for Protective Order as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- Docket Download-7.26.21
- #28-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Letter by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #29-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Request Letter by BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
- #30-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to BRIAN CHRISTOPHER MOCK
In the news
- Coming soon