Larocca and a friend followed a crowd to the Capitol and entered through an open area. While his friend was shouting at police and friction grew between police and the crowd, Larocca retreated and did not engage the police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Benjamin
- Last Name(s): Larocca
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-317
- Arrest Location: Seabrook, TX
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 07/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/14/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Benjamin Larocca's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Larocca was arrested on 3/26/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts during an arraignment on 4/29. His next status conference is on12/1.
Troy A Edwards, Jr.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA (1), CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA, CHRISTIAN CORTEZ.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA (1), CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.26.2021 in Seabrook, TX as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA, CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #13-INDICTMENT as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA
- #18-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Bret D. Lee
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA, CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #22-ORDER as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA (1) and CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
- #26-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Bret Lee appearing for BENJAMIN LAROCCA
- Docket Download-7.20.21
- #27-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kathryn E. Fifield appearing for USA
- #28-NOTICE of the United States' Memorandum Regarding Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA
- #29-NOTICE of the United States' Memorandum Regarding the Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA
- #30-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to BENJAMIN LAROCCA, CHRISTIAN CORTEZ
In the news
- Coming soon