Vo made comments on social media indicating he was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th with his mother.
Among his remarks were that police willingly allowed protesters into the building. There is no evidence he or his mother engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Vo
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-509
- Arrest Location: Bloomington, IN
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Vo's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (4)
Vo was arrested on 7/21/21 and appeared in court on 8/10. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status conference is set for 12/20. Plea Agreement Hearing set for 3/18/2022 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 9- In Person before Judge Tanya S. Chutkan.
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Crm 1331 F Street NW Washington, DC 20004 (202) 307-6691 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthony Vo Docket Sheet as of 04/08/2022
- Docket Download-11.16.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ANTONY VO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTONY VO
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.21.21 in Bloomington, IN
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTONY VO
- #12-NOTICE - Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to ANTONY VO
- #13-NOTICE by USA as to ANTONY VO
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15-Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by ANTONY VO
- #16-NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to ANTONY VO
- #18-Joint Motion to Continue
- #19-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTONY VO
- #20-Unopposed MOTION to Vacate Status Conference and Schedule Plea Hearing
In the news
- Coming soon