Capitol surveillance shows Vuksanaj inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He appears to be walking throughout the building, taking pictures and filming an interaction of police speaking with protesters.
It doesn’t appear he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Vuksanaj
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-620
- Arrest Location: Mahopac, NY
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Vuksanaj's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Anthony Vuksanaj was arrested on 9/30/21. He appeared in court on 10/7 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. A status hearing is scheduled for 12/17. ORDERED that sentencing memoranda shall be due on or before April 8, 2022; responses shall be due on or before April 13, 2022. Signed by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell on 3/7/2022.
Alison Prout DOJ-USAO Northern District of Georgia Richard B. Russell Federal Building 75 Ted Turner Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30303 404-581-6105 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthony Vuksanaj Docket Sheet as of 04/08/2022
- Updates to Docket-11.22.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.30.2021 as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #6-INFORMATION as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Federal Rule of Evidence 6(e) Material and Sealed Material by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #11-STANDING ORDER. Signed by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell on October 8, 2021
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #13-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #17-STATUS REPORT
- #18-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #19-Unopposed Motion to Continue Status Hearing
- #23-Notice of Filing
- #24-UBMISSION by the United States In Support of Guilty Plea by USA
- #25-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ_
- #26-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #27-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #28- NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery
- #30-Unopposed Motion to Continue Status Hearing
- #31-Motion to Vacate In-Person Sentencing
- #33- Unopposed MOTION to Modify Sentencing Deadlines by USA
- #36-NOTICE of Filing of Items Incompatible with CM_ECF Filing by USA
- #37- SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ANTHONY VUKSANAJ
- #38-Sentencing Memorandum
In the news
- Coming soon