Anthony Sargent and others in the crowd attempted to enter the north entrance of the Capitol. Despite being pepper-sprayed by police, they were working to break down the doors.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Sargent
- Case Number: 1:-21-cr-639
- Arrest Location: ST Augustine, FL
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 01/19/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Sargent's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Destruction of Government Property (2) Knowingly Entering and Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority. (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in Any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority. (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in any Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. (6) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds of Buildings. (7)
Anthony Sargent was arrested on 9/21/21 and appeared in court on 9/24. He was released on personal recognizance on 9/24/21. Indictment filed 10/22/21. Superseding indictment filed 4/22/22. Entered a plea of not guilty to all counts (1-7) on 6/23/22. Plea Agreement Hearing set for 3/24/2023 at 2:00 PM in Courtroom 14- In Person before Judge Dabney L. Friedrich.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levinson Mirell US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 312 N Spring St. Ste 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthony Sargent Docket Sheet as of 04/08/2022
- Docket Download-11.18.21
- #1-Criminal Complaint
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.21.2021 as to ANTHONY SARGENT.
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #10-INDICTMENT as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #12-STANDING ORDER as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e)
- #15-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to ANTHONY SARGENT
- #16-Notice of Filing Discovery
- #18 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by USA as to ANTHONY SARGENT.
- #19 SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ANTHONY SARGENT (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s
- #21 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: William Lee Shipley, Jr appearing for ANTHONY SARGENT
- #25 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF ATTORNEY by ANTHONY SARGENT
- #26 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Conference by ANTHONY SARGENT.
- #27 Amended MOTION to Continue Status Conference by ANTHONY SARGENT.
In the news
- Coming soon