Photo and video footage confirmed Moat was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. After entering, he doesn’t appear to have engaged in further activity, including any actions of a violent nature.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Moat
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-375
- Arrest Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/08/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Moat's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (2)
Moat self-surrendered on 4/9/21 and appeared in court the same morning. He pleaded not guilty to all counts during an arraignment on 6/4. His most recent status conference occurred on10/4. Another status conference is set for 12/9. Pretrial Conference set for 8/1/2022 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 9- In Person before Judge Tanya S. Chutkan. Jury Trial set for 8/15/2022 at 09:30 AM in Courtroom 9- In Person before Judge Tanya S. Chutkan. Remains on Personal Recognizance.
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Laredo Division, Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100A Laredo, TX 78045-956 723 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthony Richard Moat Docket Sheet as of 04/08/2022
- Docket Download-7.26.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.9.2021 in Philadelphia, PA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #6-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT from US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #10-INFORMATION as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #15-Order Granting the government's 13 unopposed motion for a protective order
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #18-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #20-NOTICE OF DISCOVERY MEMORANDUM by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #22-NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #23-NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to ANTHONY RICHARD MOAT
- #26-Notice Regarding Status of Discovery as to Anthony Richard Moat
- Updates to Docket-10.14.21
In the news
- Coming soon