Photos confirm Mariotto entered the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He took two pictures inside, but did not engage in any violent activities.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Mariotto
- AKA: Tony Mariotto
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-94
- Arrest Location: Ft. Pierce, FL
- Judge: Reggie Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Mariotto's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Mariotto was arrested on 1/22/21. He initially appeared in court on 1/20, In a 4/9 arraignment, he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5. He later pleaded guilty to count 5. Sentencing is set for 12/17.
Kimberley Charlene Nielsen US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, Homicide Section 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20532 202 252 7418, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: U.S. Assistant Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to ANTHONY R MARIOTTO
- #3-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Edward Reagan
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.22.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.29.2021 as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #8-INFORMATION as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Edward Donald Reagan appearing for ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #12-MOTION for Release of Funds Motion for Disbursement of Bond by ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #13-ORDER granting 12 Motion for Release of Funds as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #14-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO from US District Court Southern District of Florida
- #15-MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #17-ORDER as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO. Signed by Judge Reggie B. Walton
- #18-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO.
- #20-Joint MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time under the STA by USA as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #23-ORDER, granting 20 Motion to Continue and 22 Motion to Exclude as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO.
- #24-NOTICE and Memorandum of Discovery Status by USA as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- Docket Download-7.22.21
- #27-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
- #28-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANTHONY R. MARIOTTO
In the news
- Coming soon