Mazzio is seen on surveillance walking inside the Capitol with a Trump flag. He appears to act peacefully and spoke with a British itv news reporter inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Mazzio
- Case Number: 1:22-cr-214
- Arrest Location: Dothan, AL
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 08/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Mazzio's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Mazzio was indicted on 6/13/22 and plead guilty to count 1 on 6/24. His sentencing is scheduled for 9/22 at 3pm in Courtroom 15.
Jacqueline Schesnol DOJ-USAO 40 N Central Avenue, #1800 Phoenix, AZ 85004 LEAD ATTORNEY Attorney to Be Noticed Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Mazzio Complaint
- Mazzio Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to ANTHONY MICHAEL MAZZIO, JR
- PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTHONY MICHAEL MAZZIO, JR
- #27-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, ANTHONY MICHAEL MAZZIO, JR as to ANTHONY MICHAEL MAZZIO, JR
In the news
- Coming soon