Scirica was pictured inside the U.S Capitol in multiple locations, however there is no account of violence on his behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony
- Last Name(s): Scirica
- Case Number: 21-cr-457
- Arrest Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 04/12/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/07/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Scirica's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading or Demonstrating in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 6/16 and released on bond. He pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 1/20/22. Video Sentencing held before Judge Christopher R. Cooper on 1/20/2022 as to ANTHONY SCIRICA. It is the judgment of the Court, as to Count 4, that the Defendant is sentenced to 15 days on incarceration (7 intermittent weekends), with credit for time served (1 day). The Defendant is furthered ordered to pay a $500 fine and $500 in restitution. Government's oral motion to dismiss the remaining counts of the information is hereby GRANTED. Counts 1-4 are dismissed.
Amanda Fretto US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, National Security Section 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7268, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Anthony Joseph Scirica Docket Sheet as of 04/07/2022
- Scirica Charging Docs
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.16.2021 in Winston-Salem, NC as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #8-INFORMATION as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #10-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-Consent MOTION to Continue Arraignment Hearing, Consent MOTION to Exclude time from calculation of the Speedy Trial Act by ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #15-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Protective Order as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #16-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #17-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #18-Notice of Attorney Appearance
- #22-Sentencing Memorandum
- #24-Unopposed Motion
- #27- JUDGMENT as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #30-Rule5c3 Documents Received
In the news
- Coming soon