Scirica was pictured inside the U.S Capitol in multiple locations, however there is no account of violence on his behalf.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Anthony Joseph
- Last Name(s): Scirica
- Case Number: 21-cr-457
- Arrest Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/14/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Anthony Joseph Scirica's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading or Demonstrating in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 6/16 and released on bond. He pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing set for 1/20/22.
Amanda Fretto US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, National Security Section 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7268, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.16.2021 in Winston-Salem, NC as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANTHONY JOSEPH SCIRICA
- Docket Download-8.21.21
- #8-INFORMATION as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #10-Consent MOTION to Continue by USA as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- Updates to Docket-10.14.21
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-Consent MOTION to Continue Arraignment Hearing, Consent MOTION to Exclude time from calculation of the Speedy Trial Act by ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #15-ORDER granting 13 Motion for Protective Order as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #16-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANTHONY SCIRICA
- #17-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and ANTHONY SCIRICA
In the news
- Coming soon