Taake is shown in pictures pepper spraying/engaging in other altercations with Capitol Police. He is also pictured carrying what seems to be a combination of a baton and a whip. Taake entered the Capitol Building and is seen pictured in various places throughout the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Andrew
- Last Name(s): Taake
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-498
- Arrest Location: Houston, TX
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Andrew Taake: Click here to help cover Andrew's legal and living expenses
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Entering or Remaining, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct, and Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building, Impeding Passage Through and Act of Physical Violence on Capitol Grounds or Buildings Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested and initial appearance held 7/23. On 8/11, the judge instructed both parties to schedule a status hearing and arraignment with the district judge. The status conference is set for 10/6.
Laura Elizabeth Hill
Laura Elizabeth Hill DOJ-CIV 175 N Street, NE-Room 9.1811 Washington, DC 200012 202 598 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Taake owns a pressure washing and gutter cleaning business called Hi-Flow in Houston.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- #6-INDICTMENT as to ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Michael E. Lawlor appearing for ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- #10-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- #11-Appearance Pro Bono by Nicholas George Madiou on behalf of ANDREW QUENTIN TAAKE
- Docket Download-8.23.21
In the news