Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Andrew
- Last Name(s): Johnson
- AKA: Andrew Baul Johnon
- Case Number: DC Superior Court 2021-CMD-191
- Arrest Location: Tampa , FL
- Judge: Neal Kravitz
- Entry Last Updated: 01/16/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Andrew Johnson 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Unlawful Entry - Public Property
Arrested 1/6/21. Released conditions set 1/7/21. On 12/13/2022, government filed a notice of nolle prosequi. Trial scheduled for 2/10/23 was dismissed. Case and charge disposed.
Assistant US Attorney 555 Fourth St. NW Washington DC 20530 phone- (202)-815-8704 email- [email protected]
- Andrew Johnson SC Docket Sheet
- #1 Charge Filed Charge 1: Unlawful Entry - Public Property
- #2 Affidavit Filed
- #3 Notice of Filing: CJA Praecipe
- #4 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #5 Notice of Discovery
- #6 Notice of Discovery
- #7 Motion for Protective Order
- #8 Notice of Discovery
- #9 Notice of Filing
- #10 Defendant's Notice of Consent to the Government's Motion for Protective Order
- #11 Government's Opposition to Defendant's Motion for Return of Property.
- #12 Order Granting Motion Entered on the Docket (see order description dated 10.5.21)
- #13 Order Denying Motion Entered on the Docket
- #14 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #15 Notice of Discovery
- #16 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #17 Order Entered on the Docket (see description below dated 02/09/22)
- #18 Notice of Filing
- #19 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #20 Status Report on Trial Divisions.
- #21 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #22 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #23 Remote Notice to Return to Court Filed
- #24 Scheduling Order signed by J.Kravitz, Entered on the Docket
- #25 Government's Notice of Nolle Prosequi as to Andrew Johnson
In the news