Jurlina allegedly stomped on equipment left by members of the media. He supposedly took a cordless microphone to keep as a souvenir. Jurlina argued this wasn’t theft but taking abandoned property.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Zvonimir Joseph
- Last Name(s): Jurlina
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-502
- Arrest Location: Austin, TX
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Zvonimir Joseph Jurlina's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Destruction of Property in Special Maritime or Territorial Jurisdiction and Aiding and Abetting Act of Physical Violence on Grounds
Jurlina was arrested on 6/28/21. His last status hearing took place on 9/7.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, DC 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 803 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 06.28.2021 in Austin, TX as to ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Joseph A. Scrofano appearing for ZVONIMIR JOSEPH JURLINA
- #12-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Zachary Thornley
- Docket Download-8.27.21
In the news
- Coming soon