Slaeker was arrested on August 4th. There is no attached documents for Slaeker, however there are no charges for any violence committed by him on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tyler Welsh
- Last Name(s): Slaeker
- Case Number: 21-cr-00604
- Arrest Location: Federal Way, WA
- Judge: Paul L. Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 08/09/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tyler Welsh Slaeker's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 8/4/21. Released on personal recognizance on 8/12/21. He entered a plea of not guilty to all counts on 10/4/21. On 6/10/22, Slaeker entered a plea of guilty as to count 1. Sentencing held on 1/13/2023, sentenced to 36 Months of Probation (with conditions). Special Assessment: $25.00. Restitution: $500.00. Counts 2, 3, and 4 dismissed on Motion of the Government.
- Tyler Slaeker Docket Sheet as of 8/9/2023
- #1 SEALED COMPLAINT as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER (1).
- #1 a) Affidavit in Support
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER.
- #4 ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 7/27/2021
- #5 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8/4/2021 in Federal Way, WA as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER.
- #7 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER from US District Court for the Western District of Washington Seattle Case Number 2:21-mj-449- SKV
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Jennifer Wellman appearing for TYLER WELSH SLAEKER (PDF printed and replaced on 8/11/2021
- #9 NOTICE in Support of Release on an Appearance Bond, by TYLER WELSH SLAEKER
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond : Defendant TYLER WELSH SLAEKER placed on Personal Recognizance Bond, signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 8/13/2021, nunc pro tunc to 8/12/2021.
- #11 Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure Order To Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER.
- #12 NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER
- #13 INFORMATION as to TYLER WELSH SLAEKER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #15 NOTICE of Filing by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #15 a) Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery Filed on July 20, 2021
- #15 b) Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery Filed on August 24, 2021
- #16 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #17 MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER.
- #18 ORDER as to TYLER SLAEKER (1) granting  the government's unopposed motion for protective order governing discovery. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on September 30, 2021.
- #19 NOTICE of Filing by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #20 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #21 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Benet Kearney appearing for USA.
- #22 NOTICE of Filing by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #23 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #26 NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY UPDATE by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #26 a) Supplement
- #28 Notice of Acceptance
- #29 RESPONSE by TYLER SLAEKER TO PRETRIAL SERVICES STATUS REPORT
- #32 Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER re  MOTION to Surrender Firearms to Law Enforcement and Provided Documentation to Pretrial Services
- #32 a) Exhibit
- #33 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Michelle M. Peterson appearing for TYLER SLAEKER
- #34 NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY UPDATE by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #34 a) Supplement
- #35 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Kimberly S. Hodde appearing for TYLER SLAEKER
- #37 NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY UPDATE by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #38 Joint MOTION to Continue and Status Report by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER.
- #40 Joint MOTION to Continue by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER.
- #44 PLEA AGREEMENT as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #45 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #46 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #47 NOTICE of Proposed Sentencing Schedule by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #48 Unopposed MOTION REQUESTING IN-PERSON SENTENCING by TYLER SLAEKER.
- #52 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by TYLER SLAEKER
- #52 a) Exhibit A - Ellipse View (photo)
- #52 b) Exhibit B - Door Slaeker Entered (photo)
- #52 c) Exhibit C - View Inside Rotunda (photo)
- #52 d) Exhibit D - Rotunda Exit Door w Police Holding Door (photo)
- #52 e) Exhibit E - Character Letters with Table of Contents
- #53 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to TYLER SLAEKER
- #53 a) Exhibit Table of Sentences
- #55 NOTICE of Filing Firearms Compliance by TYLER SLAEKER
- #55 a) Exhibit 1 - Fully Executed US Probation Firearm Form
- #55 b) Exhibit 2 - Declaration of Daniel Slaeker with attached photo exhibits
- #58 JUDGMENT as to TYLER SLAEKER. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on 1/26/2023
In the news
- Coming soon