Bond is shown on police body cam footage outside on the Upper West Terrace of the Capitol. He entered the building through a broken window. He and a friend remained there for approximately 3 minutes and left.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stacy
- Last Name(s): Bond
- Case Number: 22-cr-00171
- Arrest Location: Baltimore, MD
- Judge: Jia Cobb
- Entry Last Updated: 09/04/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stacy Bond's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Bond was arrested on 5/26/22 and appeared in court by phone the same day. She was ordered released. Her next status conference is on 9/23 at 1pm virtually.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO-Office of the United States Attorney 301 N Main, Ste 1200, Wichita, KS 67052 316 269 6481 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Bond Complaint
- Bond Statement of Facts
- Bond Information
- #9-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_3_2022, Returned Executed on 5_26_2022 as to STACY LEE BOND
- #10-Consent MOTION to Continue Arraignment and Status Hearing by PAULA ANN CONLON as to STACY LEE BOND, PAULA ANN CONLON
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to STACY LEE BOND
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Peter A. Cooper appearing for STACY LEE BOND
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Peter A. Cooper appearing for STACY LEE BOND
- #17-MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to STACY LEE BOND, PAULA ANN CONLON
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to STACY LEE BOND, PAULA ANN CONLON
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Joseph William Fay appearing for STACY LEE BOND
- #23-NOTICE OF FILING by STACY LEE BOND
- #24-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to STACY LEE BOND (1), PAULA ANN CONLON
- #25-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to STACY LEE BOND and PAULA ANN CONLON
- #29-MOTION to Continue Status by STACY LEE BOND
In the news
- Coming soon