Simone Gold and John Strand entered the Capitol, and she gave a speech inside. Gold was also present in Washington DC giving a speech at a medical rally the same week.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Simone
- Last Name(s): Gold
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-85
- Arrest Location: Beverly Hills, CA
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Simone Gold's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS, VICTIM, OR INFORMANT: Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT: Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT: Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) FEDERAL STATUTES, OTHER: Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) FEDERAL STATUTES, OTHER: Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Gold was arrested on 1/18 and released on conditions. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 3/3/22, she plead guilty to count 2. Sentencing is scheduled for 6/16 in Courtroom 27A at 10am. She will appear in person.
April Holly Ayres-Perez
April Holly Ayres-Perez US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS 11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100a, Laredo, TX 78045-956 723 [email protected] ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-US Assistant Attorney
Melissa Joy Jackson
Melissa Joy Jackson US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] 2/19/21-LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released. Conditions include GPS location and voice ID monitoring.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Dr. Gold is the founder of Frontline Doctors and author of I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture. She is a nationally renown expert on civil rights in medicine.
- Docket Download-7.3.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOHN HERBERT STRAND (1), SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOHN HERBERT STRAND, SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOHN HERBERT STRAND
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Dickson J. Young appearing for SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #22-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD from US District Court Central District of California
- #33-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.13.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.28.2021 as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #35-NOTICE of Discovery Letter by USA as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #38-NOTICE of Discovery Status Memo by USA as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #42-Joint Motion to Continue
- #46-Notice of Filing
- #53-Notice of Filing
- #55-Unopposed Motion to Stirke Parts of the Indictment
- #56-Order Granting Motion to Strike
- #57-PLEA AGREEMENT as to SIMONE MELISSA GOLD
- #58-Statement of Offense
In the news
- Coming soon