Harris is inside the Capitol taking a photo next to the Gerald Ford statue. Other than that, there is no written or video evidence showing his activities or that he was engaged in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Richard
- Last Name(s): Harris
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-00189
- Arrest Location: Hollywood, FL
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Richard Harris's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Distruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Harris was arrested on March 26, 2021 and held without bond as a flight risk following a detention hearing. Status conference set for 8/24.
Nihar Ranjan Mohanty US's ATTORNEYS OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Violent Crime and Narcotics Trafficking Section 555 4th St, NW, Room 4120, Washington, DC 20530- 202 252 7700- FAX 202 514 8707, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Released on home detention. Federal Bureau of Prisons number is 13528-097
- #1-SEALED INDICTMENT as to RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to RICHARD L. HARRI
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kristy Militello appearing for RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Eric Martin Cohen appearing for RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #9-MOTION for Bond Defendant's Motion for Bond Review by RICHARD L. HARRIS.
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #11-ORDER granting 10 Motion for Protective Order as to RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #12-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to RICHARD L. HARRIS re 9 MOTION for Bond Defendant's Motion for Bond Review
- #15-MOTION to Accept Affidavit in Lieu of Lien by RICHARD L. HARRIS.
- #16-Arrest Warrant, dated 3.5.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 5.3.2021 as to Defendant RICHARD L. HARRIS
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to RICHARD L. HARRIS Personal Recognizance with Location Monitoring
- #19-MOTION for Bond Defendant's Motion for Bond Review by RICHARD L. HARRIS
- Docket Download-7.8.21
In the news
- Coming soon