Chan entered the building and remained inside for about 30 minutes, taking pictures from his cell phone. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mick
- Last Name(s): Chan
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-668
- Arrest Location: Newark, NJ
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mick Chan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Chan was arrested on 9/21/21 and appeared in court on 9/28. His next status conference is scheduled for 12/14.
Matthew Moeder DOJ-USAO 400 E. 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816-426-3122 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICK CHAN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICK CHAN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICK CHAN
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.21.2021 as to MICK CHAN
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICK CHAN
- #8-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Moeder, Matthew added
- #9-INFORMATION as to MICK CHAN
- Docket Download-11.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon