Hardin entered the Capitol around 2:25 on January 6th and was seen in photos and surveillance inside the building. He exited through the Senate Carriage Door on the east side of the building at approximately 2:53 PM. He doesn’t appear to have engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael Lee
- Last Name(s): Hardin
- Case Number: 21-cr-280
- Arrest Location: Kaysville, UT
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 06/22/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Lee Hardin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 4/2/21. Charged via criminal information 4/5/21. Placed on personal recognizance on 04/14/2021. Arraignment held 4/14/21 where he plead not guilty to counts 1-4. On 1/21/22, he plead guilty to count 4. On 4/11/22, he was sentenced to 18 months of probation, a $10.00 Special Assessment, and Restitution in the amount of $500.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levenson Mirell US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-312 N Spring St, Ste 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Michael Lee Hardin's Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-7.7.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 4.1.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 4.14.2021 as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #7-Information as to Michael Lee Hardin
- #9-Order Setting Conditions of Release
- #10-Unopposed Motion for Protective Order
- #11-Order Granting Motion
- #12-Motion for Leave to File Pro Hac Vice
- #13-Notice of Filing Discovery Correspondence
- #15-Unopposed Motion
- #16-Unopposed Motion to Continue
- #18-Unopposed Motion to Continue
- #20-Notice of Filing of Discovery Memorandum
- #21-Notice of Filing of Dicovery Memorandum
- #22-Notice of Filing of Discovery Memorandum
- #24-Notice of Attorney Appearance
- #25-Notice of Filing of Discovery Memorandum
- #27 PLEA AGREEMENT as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN.
- #28 JOINT MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF GUILTY PLEA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN.
- #29 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN.
- #30-Notice of Filing
- #34 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #35 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #35 a) Table of Sentences in Capitol Breach Cases
- #36 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #36 a) Exhibit
- #38-Sentencing Memorandum by Michael Hardin
- #38 a) Letters (6)
- #40-Notice of Filing of Sentencing Exhibit
- #41-Notice of Filing Supplemental Materials
- #42-Notice of Filing
- #44-JUDGMENT as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #47-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- #49-NOTICE of Filing Opposition to Defendant's Motion for Early Termination of Probation in the District of Utah by USA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
In the news
- Coming soon