Hardin was seen in photos and surveillance inside the Capitol. He doesn’t appear to have engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael Lee
- Last Name(s): Hardin
- Case Number: 21-cr-280
- Arrest Location: Kaysville, UT
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Lee Hardin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/2/21. Charged via criminal information 4/5/21. Arraignment held 4/14/21 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Status conference set for 9/23 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Hava Levinson Mirell
Hava Arin Levenson Mirell US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-312 N Spring St, Ste 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90012 213 894 0717 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 4.1.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 4.14.2021 as to MICHAEL LEE HARDIN
- Docket Download-7.7.21
- Updates to Docket-9.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon