Rebegila can be seen pictured in and outside of the U.S Capitol on January 6th. He allegedly sat in a lawmaker’s chair and stole a bottle of liquor, however there is no update on that part of the investigation. Rebegila did not commit any violence per his Statements of Facts, which even states he asked a Capitol Police Officer if he could go inside, only to receive a shrug of the shoulders in response by the officer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Mark Roger
- Last Name(s): Rebegila
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-283
- Arrest Location: Topeka, KS
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Mark Roger Rebegila's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested on 03/15/2021 in Topeka, Kansas. Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Next status conference set for 9/9/21 at 11 am.
In the news
- Coming soon