O’Brien and her husband attended the event at the Capitol. She posted videos and personal opinions regarding the event that day. Among her statements were that the crowd was pepper sprayed and shot with rubber bullets.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kelley
- Last Name(s): O'Brien
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-561
- Arrest Location: Allentown, PA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 09/10/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/11/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kelley O'Brien's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1) (Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds); 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(2) (Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds); 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(4) (Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds); 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D) (Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building); 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(F) (Engaging in Physical Violence in the Ground or Capitol Building);
O'Brien was arrested on 8/18/21. She appeared in court on 8/21. Her next status hearing is 10/29.
Adam Alexander U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-FBI United States Attorneys Office Federal Building and United States Courthouse 222 W. 7th Avenue #9 RM 253 Anchorage, AK 99501 907-271-2309 Email: [email protected] TERMINATED: 10/07/2021 LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Maria Y. Fedor U.S. Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530 202-353-7366 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KELLEY O'BRIEN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KELLEY O'BRIEN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KELLEY O'BRIEN
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.18.21 in Allentown, PA as to KELLEY O'BRIEN
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- #9-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL
- Docket Download-10.11.21
In the news
- Coming soon