Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Johnny
- Last Name(s): Harris
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-274
- Arrest Location: Shelby, NC
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Johnny Harris's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Knowingly, with Intent to Impede Government Business or Official Functions, Engaging in Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on the Capitol Buildings or Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Harris was arrested on 3/18/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His next status hearing is set for 10/14.
Kevin Birney US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon