According to the Statements of facts, Wagner picked up Tutrow to drive from Indiana to D.C. The Statements of Facts does not detail their “pre-breach” activities nor how these two entered the building and any behavior inside.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Israel
- Last Name(s): Tutrow
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-310
- Arrest Location: Greenfield, IN
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 05/11/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/26/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Israel Tutrow's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 1/27/21 in the Southern District of Indiana. Released on personal recognizance on 02/19/21. Charged via criminal information on 4/19/21 and arraigned 5/3/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on 5/3/21. He pleaded guilty to count 4 on 10/6/21. Sentencing held on 12/21/2021, sentenced to a term of Thirty Six (36) months of Probation. Special Assessment of $10.00 and Restitution in the amount of $500.00 were imposed. Oral Motion by the Government to Dismiss Counts: 1, 2, 3 was heard and granted.
Mary Lyle Dohrrman
Mary L Dohrmann N.Y.Bar No. 5443874 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 252-7035 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Israel Tutrow et al Docket Sheet as of 04/26/2022
- Wagner/Tutrow Statement of Facts
- Wagner/Tutrow Information
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release _ Defendant ISRAEL TUTROW (2) placed on Personal Recognizance Bond;
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #18-Arrest Warrant, dated 1_25_2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2_19_2021 as to Defendant ISRAEL TUTROW
- #21-ORDER as to JOSHUA WAGNER
- #23-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to ISRAEL TUTROW
- #25-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #26-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to JOSHUA WAGNER
- #43-Sentencing Memorandum as to Israel Tutrow
- #46-Defense Sentencing Memorandum as to Israel Tutrow
- #52-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ISRAEL TUTROW from US District Court Southern District of Indiana Indianapolis Division
- #59- JUDGMENT as to ISRAEL TUTROW
In the news