Easterday can be seen a large group outside the East Rotunda door at around 2:26 pm. He was carrying a confederate flag . CCTV video shows Easterday entering the U.S. Capitol through the East Rotunda Door at approximately 2:39 pm. He can be seen helping other individuals into the building. He made his way to the Gallery Stairs at around 2:41. He began approaching the East Rotunda door to exit the U.S. Capitol at approximately 2:51 pm.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Israel
- Last Name(s): Easterday
- Case Number: 22-cr-404
- Arrest Location: Miami, FL
- Judge: James E. Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 01/23/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Israel Easterday's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (7) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (8)
Arrested 12/8/22. First Appearance held on 1/5/2023. After a bond hearing on 1/20/23, he was released on personal recogniznace. The next status hearing is on 3/3/23 virtually.
Jason M. Manning
NY Bar No. 4578068 Trial Attorney, Detailee 1400 New York Ave NW, 11th Floor Washington, D.C. 20005 phone- (202) 514-6256 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #5 22-mj-264 Arrest Warrant
- #5 INDICTMENT as to ISREAL EASTERDAY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- #7 Arrest Warrant, dated 12/2/2022, Returned Executed on 12/8/2022 as to ISREAL EASTERDAY
- #8 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ISREAL EASTERDAY from United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Miami) Case Number 1:22-mj-04089
- #10 Joint MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ISREAL EASTERDAY.
- #10 a) Text of Proposed Order Proposed Protective Order
- #11 Consent MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) Material by USA as to ISREAL EASTERDAY.
- #13 ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to ISREAL EASTERDAY (1). Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 1/5/2023.
- #14 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Brittany M. Davidson appearing for ISREAL EASTERDAY
- #15 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Geremy C. Kamens appearing for ISREAL EASTERDAY
- #16 MOTION to Revoke Detention Order by ISREAL EASTERDAY.
- #17-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to ISREAL EASTERDAY re  Motion to Revoke
- #18-REPLY in Support by ISREAL EASTERDAY re  MOTION to Revoke Detention Order
- #19-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ISREAL EASTERDAY (1) PERSONAL RECOGNIZANCE BOND
In the news
- Coming soon