According to records obtained through a search warrant served on Google, location data shows Rossman was in various locations within the US Capitol for nearly 2 hours. He made his way inside of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office as well. He appears to have behaved peacefully with others and was not engaging in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Devin
- Last Name(s): Rossman
- Case Number: 22-cr-280
- Arrest Location: Kansas City, MO
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Entry Last Updated: 12/12/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Devin Rossman's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Rossman was arrested on 5/16/22. He appeared in court on 5/24 and was ordered released. Indicted 8/17. On 9/9/22, he plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing held on 12/9/2022, sentenced on Count 4 to serve a term of 36 months Probation with a condition of intermittent confinement. Special assessment of $10, restitution in the amount of $500 and a $2000 fine. Counts 1, 2, and 3 dismissed on oral motion by the government.
ANDREW J. TESSMAN Assistant United States Attorney Federal Major Crimes – Detailee 300 Virginia Street Charleston, WV 25301 (304) 345-2200 [email protected]
NC Bar 44691 Criminal Division, Appellate Section 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20530 Email- [email protected] Phone- (202)-532-4991
- #1 Rossman Complaint
- #1 a) Rossman Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_12_2022, Returned Executed on 5_16_2022 as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Ronna Holloman-Hughes appearing for DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Ronna Holloman-Hughes appearing for DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #11-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order re_ Discovery by USA as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #12 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 05/24/2022.
- #13 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 6/2/2022
- #14 Consent MOTION to Continue Status Conference, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time by USA as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN.
- #16-ORDER granting  Consent MOTION to Continue Status Conference and Consent MOTION to Exclude Time as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN
- #17 INFORMATION as to DEVIN KIEL ROSSMAN (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #20 RESPONSE TO ORDER OF THE COURT by USA as to DEVIN ROSSMAN re Order, REPORT AND POSITION REGARDING PUBLIC RELEASE OF PHOTO AND VIDEO EVIDENCE
- #21 PLEA AGREEMENT as to DEVIN ROSSMAN
- #22 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, DEVIN ROSSMAN as to DEVIN ROSSMAN
- #23 WAIVER of Trial as to DEVIN ROSSMAN. Approved by Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell on 9/9/2022.
- #24 MOTION to proceed to sentencing via video teleconference by DEVIN ROSSMAN.
- #26 RESPONSE by USA as to DEVIN ROSSMAN re  Draft Presentence Investigation Report
- #27 RESPONSE by DEVIN ROSSMAN re  Draft Presentence Investigation Report
- #28 ENTERED IN ERROR.RESPONSE by DEVIN ROSSMAN re 25 Draft Presentence Investigation Report. Modified on 11/9/2022
- #31 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DEVIN ROSSMAN
- #32 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DEVIN ROSSMAN
- #33 SUPPLEMENT by USA as to DEVIN ROSSMAN re  Sentencing Memorandum - Table of Sentences
- #34 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE James Pearce appearing for USA
- #35 SUPPLEMENT by USA as to DEVIN ROSSMAN re  Sentencing Memorandum - Table of Sentences
- #37-JUDGMENT as to DEVIN ROSSMAN
In the news
- Coming soon